You can use it for tweet shorter!

People often use abbreviations on chat and WhatsApp. Although, they are not proper English words, people often use them as it makes typing faster.
(Las personas a menudo utilizan abreviaciones en el chat de WhatsApp. Aunque no son palabras propias del inglés, las personas normalmente las utilizan porque permiten escribir más rápido.)

Here are the full forms of these common abbreviations:
(Aquí estan las formas completas de dichas abreviaciones:)

1. LOL: Laugh Out Loud
1. LOL: Riendo a carcajadas.

2. BRB: Be right back
2.BRB:Ya vuelvo

3. TTYL: Talk to you later
3.TTYL: Te hablo luego.

4. BTW: by the way; Example: By the way, you were looking good today!
4.BTW: A propósito; Por ejemplo:A propósito, te ves bien hoy!

5. BFF: Best friend(s) forever; Example: She is my BFF.
5.BFF:Mejores amigos por siempre; Por ejemplo: Ella es mi BFF

6. DM: Direct Message; Example: If you have something important, just DM me. Don't message anything publicly.
6.DM: Mensaje directo; Por ejemplo: Si tienes algo importante, solo me DM.

7. IDK: I don't know
7.IDK: No lo sé.

8. IMHO: in my humble opinion
8.IMHO: En mi humilde opinion.

9. ROFL: rolling on the floor laughing
9.ROFL:Me estoy revolcando en el suelo de risa.

10. w/o: without; Example: I will be going to the mall w/o my friend.
10. w/o: sin; Por ejemplo,Estare yendo al centro comercial w/o my amigo.

11. XO: hugs and kisses; Example: I will see you later, XO!
11. XO: abrazos y bessos. Por ejemplo. Te veré luego, XO!

Comentaris

Entrades populars